In light of the recent tragic and avoidable grooming tragedy at Petco, we feel the need to share a few things with you…
1. Our dogs are hand dried for the most part using room temperature forced air. Faces and ears are finished off with a simple box fan which actually blows the air conditioned shop air into the crate. Heat is never used. No room for error here. There is no heat!
2. All dogs are safely restrained while on elevated surfaces such as the grooming tables or the tub. Hands on, eyes on, always!
3. All cleaning products used in the vicinity of the pets are non toxic and biodegradable.
4. All shampoos and conditioners are all natural.
5. Water and potty breaks are provided on regular intervals.
6. We encourage walk in tours of every square foot of our facility.
7. Grooming tools are inspected regularly for safety.
8. We maintain a staff that is properly trained and passionate in their love for dogs.
9. We have been boarding and grooming your pets safely and compassionately since 1986.
10. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask one of us!